View Profile Kylenorbury

20 Movie Reviews

old skool style

I liked it. It had the newgrounds old style in it. short and funny. thats what I like

It was ok.

The only part was when the guy was talking to the other guy on the phone. Other than that it was just ok. But i love your resident evil movies. I though they were funny a hell.

lol

i laughed for about 5 seconds but it was the best 5 seconds of my life

12 Game Reviews

alright

what is up with the song its from dragon ball z also y the fuck didnt u have auron to pick hes badass. also try to make a game that is more like the real game that would be way cool.

kinda easy

it was to easy and u should have made the boxes harder to dodge o well at least u tryed

good

is there any way to beat it

sexmafnfnfnfnfnfnf22 responds:

just get a good score...

73 Audio Reviews

Definitely overrated. It was average. I guess that's passable when you win the popularity contest on this site.

And u had the balls to bitch about my stuff!!

Speculant responds:

Woah, dog.

Really thought it was just straight up annoying sounding. Nothing special at all in this. Just sounded random. Reminds me of a really bad sounding Pink Floyd hidden track.

gamejunkie responds:

I guess not everyone is going to like my stuff. I've never assumed it would be to everyones liking. But I do appreciate the review anyway. I will say though even a 'bad sounding Pink Floyd hidden track' would be vastly better than most things submitted to NG, so I'll take that as a positive.

I enjoy music. My taste change all the time. But I'll always have a soft spot for metal.

Kyle Norbury @Kylenorbury