Meet my girlfriend Meet my girlfriend

old skool style

I liked it. It had the newgrounds old style in it. short and funny. thats what I like

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

It was ok.

The only part was when the guy was talking to the other guy on the phone. Other than that it was just ok. But i love your resident evil movies. I though they were funny a hell.

SW - Attack of the Retard SW - Attack of the Retard

i laughed for about 5 seconds but it was the best 5 seconds of my life

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

that was great

that was actually really good all the weapons were good. the sounds were just like the sounds from the game worms. also i hope to see more good flashes from u in the future. u should make a flash movie of the game halo from start to finish that would be great.

Star Wars in 30 seconds 2 Star Wars in 30 seconds 2

lol

at least it told you everything u needed to no. good i havent watched the last ones but thanks for explaingin it to me in 30 seconds.

BlindxLink responds:

yeah whatevah, give me a 2 little penis wrinkle

Best Guitarist Ever 2 Best Guitarist Ever 2

that kinda sucked

i can play the whole master of puppets. and the beginning solo of fade to black im 13 and been playin for 4 months. so i guess u kinda suck ass at guitar also u havent really gotten much better.

After ParoVadius After ParoVadius

cool

also y the fuck is the guys from castlevania on there. beacuse its cool

Best Guitarist Ever Best Guitarist Ever

lol

man thats how i play the guitar. and im not jokin i just try my best. or i just annoy my parents.

AntiClockClock Confession AntiClockClock Confession

true true

also mastaofpuppets how the hell did u play that song in marching band. its from final fantasyX also good work anticlockclock

Lifelines Lifelines

good

i think this is gunnu be protected it good look forward to others from you

BlackmarketKraig responds:

Thank you for reviewing my movie! I am pleased that you would like to see more things from me, and I will try to meet any expectations you have.