ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Definitely overrated. It was average. I guess that's passable when you win the popularity contest on this site.

WoS - Techno Theme WoS - Techno Theme

And u had the balls to bitch about my stuff!!

Speculant responds:

Woah, dog.

Where's Your Head At (demo) Where's Your Head At (demo)

I like the guitar tone. That drum kit sounds like all the mid is cut out..

Two Is OK. Two Is OK.

Really thought it was just straight up annoying sounding. Nothing special at all in this. Just sounded random. Reminds me of a really bad sounding Pink Floyd hidden track.

gamejunkie responds:

I guess not everyone is going to like my stuff. I've never assumed it would be to everyones liking. But I do appreciate the review anyway. I will say though even a 'bad sounding Pink Floyd hidden track' would be vastly better than most things submitted to NG, so I'll take that as a positive.

Destroy Destroy

Your lead tone kind of reminds me Chuck Schuldiner's. I like your distortion tone also. pretty solid sounding. Wish it was longer though. Seems like it was over to quickly.

LOD123 responds:

Thanks a lot man :) well there's like four days left, and I'm seriously thinking about doing an extended version with bass, and by the way, I love Chuck! He's probably my favourite guitarists and Death are one of my favourite bands of all time

Crash and Burn Crash and Burn

I just don't feel it. The vocals are pretty terrible overall. The instruments are alright. It's just pretty bland sounding . Sorry for being harsh.

DenX - Quixotic DenX - Quixotic

I dig the sound

I dig the sound. I like the guitar tone. Did you just fuck with the octaves. Or it your guitar just tuned low?

lhceist41 responds:

Thanks for your Review!
Well to your Question:
Just pitched my Guitar down with ReaPitch :)

Glad you liked it!

The Shocker(take 2) The Shocker(take 2)

Ahhh

Did not enjoy at all!!!!!!!!!! It was probably meant to be funny. But I didn't laugh sorry.

Brooksville Boogie Brooksville Boogie

Texas Flood

Nice job. Yeah a little influence is an understatement. It's pretty much the same song as Texas Flood the first minute and a half.

Leprasean responds:

Well thanks man

[KI:] Epic Trance Rave [KI:] Epic Trance Rave

Treble

It could be okay. but the treble was piercing my ears.